Monday, November 24, 2008

We're Still Here

We're still here and we still love you guys. It has been a strange year for our whole family, very busy and life changing. I just really can't find time to blog, call, or email anyone these days. I know I have said all of this before and you could probably care less. The true fact is that I hate to write. It just never makes a lot of sense. I read everyone else's blogs and they sound so great and I wish I could come up with something like that!! I sometimes can't even think of something to reply with. So just know I am reading your blogs as often as I can and they are all wonderful and such a blessing to me.

I couldn't leave my post without telling you how proud I am of my kids. I hope you saw the paper Sunday and saw my son on the front page!! He made the play of the game (a 40 yard pass touchdown) in an Allstars Tournament this weekend. He is such an awesome athlete and we are so very proud of him. And Katie is a great athlete too or should I say the best gymnist I know. She amazes me at how fast she learns. Cheerleading is over, but she is still taking gym classes to better herself for next year's tryouts. I am so proud of her too!! And now there's Ella, the tornado, Fleming. She will surely be a great athlete or something like that one day. She is into everything. When I get one room clean, the other one is being hit by Ella. Oh, but what a joy she is and how she warms our hearts every day. I would spend my whole day cleaning up every day as long as I have that sweet precious smile to look at. Praise be to GOD that she is doing great!!!

Well, thanks for listening and I hope to hear from you guys. I havent been in church much lately because Ella or Kyle or somebody is sick or Tim has to work and it is so hard getting it together without him, but I wanted you to know how much I miss you guys and love you very much. Blessings on all of you!!!

Angela

4 comments:

MBJones said...

We have been missing you guys but totally understand that life is busy, busy, and more busy. It is great to see everyone is doing well. What a talented bunch you have! Your insight about Ella gave me a bit of encouragement about my own "terrible/terrific two". It is worth it. Isn't it? Take care and have a great Thanksgiving.
Love,
MB

Maddie said...

We do care! Glad to hear from you and know what's up with the Flemings. I know what you mean about being busy! I've just about resigned myself to the fact that life is never going to slow down again. Oh well. Miss you guys!

Tammy Howard said...

Yea!!!! Our Flemings are back!!!

Hey girl! Don't every doubt that we care...we do...and we want to hear it all!!!

I love the new pictures. Bet that's the new Christmas picture... the pictures of Ella are so great...she looks like a handful ....of great joy!!!

That's great about Kyle...maybe he will be a great player at FLORIDA someday..... that would be awesome!

Katie is a great athlete too. I know she did a great job at cheerleading. We are proud of her.

Maybe Ella will be a race car driver.... just kidding.

I know it has been a year of change for your family. We are all praying for you and us as we continue to see what God is going to with all of us. Come when you can. We still need you guys all the time and you need us. We are family!

Thanks for the update. I've missed you!!

Tim & Angela Fleming said...

Tammy, what an inspiration you are. Just the things I needed to hear. I love you tooooo.. AND yes maybe Kyle will play for Florida, NOT!!! lol