Thursday, March 27, 2008

ELLA is Doing GREAT!!

Hello Friends! I just wanted to update everyone on things around the Fleming house. Ella seems to be adjusting to her medication alot better. She is more her joyful self these days. She is sitting up without help and already talking saying, "da da" and "na na", of course. What is it with babies not saying ma ma first? Anyway, please continue to keep her in your prayers as we take her off the first medication (Keppra) tomorrow. Pray that the Phenobarbital will take care of her seizures alone. Also, remember us on April 1st (Tuesday) as we go down to Atlanta for the MRI. I will update you when we get back. I know this is Ella's blog, but I don't want to leave out the rest of my wonderful family so please remember Katie today as she tries out for cheerleading. She was a bit nervous this morning, but I know she will do great. Kyle and Tim are doing okay except for sore throats that will not go away. They don't seem to have strep, but are still feeling pretty bad. As for me, I am doing great and my nerves seem to have calm down quite a bit (until Tuesday). I still need some medical transcription to do at home if anyone knows a doctor looking. I have 10 years experience and everything I need to do the job. To all of you who have brought us dinners, I cannot thank you enough!!! It has been so wonderful to not have to worry about that right now. Besides, I don't know how I would cook and hold Ella at the same time!!! What a blessing you all have been to us with all of your sweet notes, calls, visits, and dinners. We pray God blesses each of you abundantly! I am so thankful for my friends and I can't wait to share this experience with Ella when she gets older. I love you all very much! Angela and The Fleming Five

8 comments:

Maddie said...

We will continue to pray! Katie you are going to do awesome, can't wait to hear how it goes! Hope you ALL are feeling great soon.

Tammy Howard said...

I'm so glad Ella is doing great. God is powerful and he is going to continue to heal and protect her. It's okay to use this for your family blog...we are interested in what's going on with all of you. I know katie will do just fine and I hope your guys feel better soon!! We will pray for all of you...and especially that the MRI goes smoothly on Monday.

Love,

Tammy

Brad and Shana said...

It is our privilige to pray for your family, and we will continue to do so as you approach her MRI. We're so glad that she is returning to her happy self more and more!!

Good luck to Katie!!

We love ya'll
Shana

Tamara Chastain said...

I love the family update. We will keep all of you in our prayers.

Cyndi Lou said...

Dear Fleming Five,

You cannot know how precious you are to all of us!! We love all five of you very much and are so excited to read updates on how all of you are doing.

We will continue to pray for the MRI and your nerves. Good luck Katie today at cheerleading try outs! You will do great! I also pray that everyone is feeling great soon! Give everyone hugs from the Rogers family-- especially sweet baby Ella!

We love you and look forward to bringing you dinner on Sunday evening!

Love,

Cyndi

Erik and Angela Green said...

Thanks for the update. We are so glad she is doing better!

Maddie said...

Love your new look. You'll be an old pro before long!

Klingbeil Family said...

We love you and will keep praying for Ella's well being and for her MRI to go smoothly. I'm sure Katie will do great at her try-outs.