Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MRI is Scheduled

Hello my dear and precious friends! Ella is doing great. We are so happy that she hasn't had anymore seizures. GOD hears our prayers!! I just wanted to let you know I got a call today and they have scheduled her MRI for Tuesday, April 1st at 9:00 a.m. I just talked with the nurse at Egleston and she said that they would put in an IV that would heavily sedate her and the test would last 30 minutes. It really scares me to sedate her, but the hardest part for me is that I can't go back with her. Please pray that God will hold Ella and comfort her during her procedure and that everything will come back normal. Also, pray that God will give Tim and me strength so that we can be strong for Ella. Thank you guys for everything. The food has been wonderful and such a blessing. I pray God blesses each of you abundantly. We love you, The Flemings

6 comments:

Brad and Shana said...

I know sedation is very scary, I hated it when they did that to Sara Kate, but she always came out of it just fine. They really know what they are doing at Children's Hospitals, so rest in the fact that you are getting pediatric specific care.

Also, just a little tip for the IV. If she is well hydrated, the IV (or any blood draw) is easier to do because the veins are plumper. They used to always tell me to have Sara Kate drink a lot before we would have her labs drawn. If you can nurse her really well it might help them to find her veins easier. Just a thought.

We will certainly be praying for perfectly healthy results. So very glad that the medicine is working.

Tammy Howard said...

Hey Flemings,
I'm glad to hear that the MRI is scheduled. It will be good to get everything out of the way and move forward. I understand your fear about the sedation but I believe Ella will be just fine. The MRI is very noisy ( I had one on my shoulder one time) and if she wasn't sedated it would probably really scare her... so it is probably good that she will be asleep. We will just be praying that she will be having happy dreams while it's going on.

We are so glad that there haven't been any more seizures and that the medication is working.

God hears the prayers of his people and his people are really praying for Ella and all your family.

Love,

Tammy & Sandy

Missy Ramsey said...

Hey Tim and Angie! We just found out about Ella Grace today. We are praising the Lord for His awesome goodness to you over the past week. GOD IS GOOD!! We will continue to pray for you all as Ella Grace has the MRI.
We love you and miss you...your Port St Joe, FL Fleming family (Uncle Bill, Aunt Betty, Jan, Teedy, Bobby, Missy and families)

Cyndi Lou said...

Dearest Fleming family,

We are glad to hear that the MRI is scheduled and that you have a date in sight to look forward to having it completed and another hurdle in your journey passed! We will pray for Ella's sedation and we know that He will hold her in His mighty hands even when you can't go back with her!

We are praying for all 5 of you and we know that the Lord hears our prayers!! Hallelujah that the medicine is working and that she has not had another seizure! We will continue to pray for normal results on the MRI and for her complete healing! We love you tremendously!

Love,

Joe & Cyndi

worshippeach said...

Standing with you, and love you much!! Bern

Tamara Chastain said...

I am glad to hear that the MRI is scheduled as well. The unknown is just not a good feeling. The MRI will confrim her healing. God is sooo good. Much love and prayers. Tamara