Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'M BACK!!!!! YEA!!!

Hey friends! I'm back!! I can't believe it is working again. Cyndi you are awesome!!! I love you!!! I just want to start off by saying I have missed talking with you guys so much. I love this way of communicating with all of you. Sometimes it is so much easier to sit down and type than pick up the phone, especially when you want to call everybody!!!

How are all of you?? I hope doing great. I hope to get on each of your blogs and find out what is going on tonight or tomorrow. I guess you can imagine how crazy my life is right now. I know you all feel the same way. With school starting back, cheerleading going full force, football sign-ups, and the most significant right now, Ella and everything going on with her.

Let me just say she is doing great! She is walking everywhere and into everything. I can't take my eyes off of her for one minute!! Not only am I watching to see what she is getting into next, but since Sunday's seizure I have watched her every move. And that brings me to what happened Sunday. I have beat myself up about it ever since because I really feel like it was all my fault. Tim and I had decided that it was probably okay to miss a morning dose here and there. She is so much happier when we wait and give it to her at night. But we found out the hard way that we cannot do this. She absolutely has to have her morning dose and evening dose. I feel terrible, but I have learned my lesson and thank the Lord she is okay.

We did go see the neurologist on Tuesday and he said she looked great and seemed to be progressing just like a normal one year old. He was very reassuring and gave me peace of mind, which I really needed after the Sunday episode. He does not want to raise her dosage yet, even though she is older. He just wants me to be consistent and see if we can keep her on this dose a little longer. Thank you for all of your prayers, calls, and words of encouragement. Please continue to pray that she outgrows this real soon without any complications.

Once again I am so glad I get to blog with ya'll again and I promise to update all my pictures real soon. Most of you know where I am now, so please come visit anytime. I love all of you very much.

Angela

6 comments:

Tammy Howard said...

Hey!!!! The Flemings are back!!! YEA!!!! Did you know we love our Fleming folk (and the whole crew that goes with you)??? We sure do!!

We are glad you are back blogging and able to talk. It is an easy way to get to everyone isn't it?

Keep us up to date on all the goings on with the family. It does get busy when school starts doesn't it? Actually, my life never seems slow...does yours?

Angela, do not let the devil beat you up over this latest event with Ella. We all want for her to not have to take those drugs. We are all believing in time that God is going to make that happen. You have learned a hard lesson and please just take it as that...a lesson learned and then let it go. God does not want you to beat yourself up and guilt it not a part of who he is. When the devil brings this up to you....hand it over to God and let it go.

Remember Ella is fine!! You can see how God protected her and you and how he put your family right there. He will continue to protect all of you. Trust Ella's health to him and know that he knows every single fiber of her little body because he made her...just the way she is. He knows perfectly well how to protect he...and all of you.

We are glad you are back!!!

Love,

Tammy

Tim & Angela Fleming said...

Thank you Tammy for those words of encouragement!! I really needed to hear that. Love ya, Angela

Maddie said...

Yea!!! Glad you are back!! I'm with you it is sometimes easier to sit down and type a few words. I'm echoing Tammy...let go of the guilt. There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ. Any one of us would have done the same thing!! And I know there will come a time when Ella can be completely off the medicine. I am so thankful the Dr. was able to put your mind at ease. That was my prayer most of that day.

We love you guys and hope to see you soon!!

Tamara Chastain said...

I'm so glad your back. I'm also glad that Ella is doing well. You all have been in my thoughts and prayers. I love you siser!

jonesfamily said...

The Jones family has been praying for you all! We are so glad you are back with us in the blogging world!

Cyndi Lou said...

Angela,

We are SO EXCITED to have you back! I am just now catching up on your blog, and several others, and I saw what you wrote about me. Thank you for saying what you said! You are awesome yourself!! We are continuing to pray for all of you in the Fleming household and I am so happy that you are back in 'bloggyville' as some of our friends call it!

And, for the record, we HAVE missed you and we DO care!! :)

Love,

Cyndi