Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thank You, Lord!!

I just want to thank the Lord for all my blessings. Sometimes when I get down and think what else can go wrong, God always reminds me of my many, many, many blessings. I have a wonderful, beautiful family! I have faithful, beautiful friends! I have an awesome church and pastor! And most of all, I have the Lord!! He is always with me to hold me when I feel I can't stand any longer. Thank You, Lord!! And thanks to my dear friends for always listening and praying for our family. The latest on Ella is that she now has bronchitis and has to take breathing treatments. I hate to have to put her on more medication, but we need to do what is necessary to keep her healthy so we can possibly do the MRI in two weeks (April 15th). I believe we are going ahead with the MRI. I have asked some of you to pray that we make the right decision because we wondered if maybe God was telling us not to do this at this time. Since we already have it scheduled we will go ahead and pray that God will abort it again if that is his intention. Dr. Rafai said we would need to do it at some point anyway so we might as well go ahead. I love you guys and can't wait until I can send a message without asking you to pray. I hope I can be there for ya'll the way you have been there for me. Love ya, Angela

10 comments:

Tamara Chastain said...

I am honored that you would ask me to pray for you and your family. God is so good to give us exactly what we need when we need it. He is an on time God. I will stand in agreement with you on that. Much love and prayers, Tamara

Maddie said...

I am with Tamara. I call it a priviledge to pray for you! I will pray that Ella be completly well by the 15th and that the MRI will go very smoothly!

Brad and Shana said...

I've been praying for ya'll already this morning. That God would heal sweet Ella and keep her well so that you can get the assurance that the MRI will bring.

I know the ups & downs seem like a cruel roller coaster, but God hasn't brought you this far in Ella's healing to leave it unfinished.

Rest in the peace of your (and your family and friends) prayers!

Love ya
Shana

MBJones said...

I will be praying for guidance and healing. Your faith and strength has touched me. Love, MB

Cyndi Lou said...

You keep sending those messages asking us to pray! I, too, am honored to pray for you and your family! We wouldn't have it any other way!

Thank you for your post. You said it SO WELL that our God is SO GOOD!! We will continue to pray for precious Ella.

We love you very much!

Love you,

Cyndi

Tammy Howard said...

It is our great joy to pray for Ella and all of you. We are all family and we are a part of each others hearts.

I'm glad you are doing the MRI and getting it over with...if God stops
it again you will know he does not want it done right now. Either way...it will work all alright.

Love and prayers,

Tammy & Sandy

Brad and Shana said...

I'm praying for you this week as you get closer to your appointment. I'm praying that Ella would be healthy enough to have it done, and that results would be perfectly fine.

Love ya'll
Shana

Cyndi Lou said...

Angela,

You have been on my mind a great deal today and I am praying for you as next week approaches. We are so grateful for your family and your friendship!!

We love you dearly and are praying for great reports from the doctors!!

Love,

Cyndi

Sandy said...

We will be lifting you guys up in prayer today as you go for the MRI! May God pour out His unending blessings,grace, and peace upon you and all your family!

We pray for complete healing for little Ella. We reach out in faith to touch the hem of our Lord's garment so that His healing power may flow in and through Ella's little body. He is still in the business of miracles and we are trusting Him for one for your family!

Let Lisa know we will be praying for Emma too! That all will go well with her procedure and that she will feel better soon!

We love you guys!
Sandy and Tammy

Maddie said...

We are praying today, and look forward to a fabulous report! :)Love your new look!