Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We're All Doing Great!

Hi Friends! Praise God, we are finally home and all feeling much better. We are so glad to have this behind us. Thank you so much for your prayers! We have been so blessed by all of your comments and love all of you very much. God is so faithful and once again carried us through another bump in the road. I can't believe I let fear set in again and let it make me sick. I believe that is all it was because I feel so much better now. The doctor said it would be 24 to 48 hours before the results came back so I will probably call on Thursday if I haven't heard from them. I'll let everyone know as soon as I do. Again, you all mean so much to me and my family and we thank you for your prayers and friendship.

Thank you for praying for Emma today too. She was doing great this afternoon, but has to stay out of school the rest of the week. She can go back Monday, but with limited playing, so just continue to pray that she feels like going back next week without any problems.

I know we are wearing you guys out with the Fleming family, but also remember Dewey and Jo as this has been a very tiring day for them too on top of worrying about what the future has to hold for them.

On a lighter note, Kyle won his earlybird baseball tournament on Saturday. He pitched all three games (not every inning) and did an awesome job. We are so proud of him!

And let's not forget about Katie. She starts cheerleading practice next week and starting in May they will be traveling to Stingrays in Atlanta once a week to learn their routine. We had a great response on the donations, but if anyone knows of any businesses that will donate for a tax write-off please let us know. Katie is very embarrassed to ask anyone (as am I). Thanks so much to the ones who gave.

Well, I will end my saga with this! The Fleming Family loves all of you to pieces. I can't tell you enough how thankful we are to have you in our lives. Checking my blog, emails, phone messages, etc. is the highlight of my day to hear all of the sweet messages and see how blessed I am to have you guys in my life.

Love to you all, Angela

9 comments:

Maddie said...

Praise God! We will keep praying that the report is great! Way to go Kyle!! Love the new pictures of your whole crew!!!

Brad and Shana said...

Many congrats to everybody. So, so, so happy all of the "yuck" is overwith. We are truly believing God for a great report for little Ella.

Don't beat yourself up about getting sick, like I said, I lost count at how many times Brad got sick while when Sara Kate was sick....being the parent is sometimes just as hard as being the patient.

Congrats to Kyle on his big win!! That's great news!!

Love the new pictures of everyone and the new template

Shana

Tammy Howard said...

Well let me just say....We love our Flemings...and Barbers ...and Martins....the whole bunch of you!!

Glad you are feeling better Angela. I'm glad this day is behind you all!!!

Love the new background and the photos....now this can become a family blog since we all know and believe Ella is just fine.

Way to go Kyle! We are proud of you!!

Katie Sandy has a donation for you...because we are proud of you too!

We are praying for good news to come quickly so you can all move forward. We are praying for Emma for quick healing. We are also praying for Dewey and Jo...that perfect direction will bring perfect answers.

We love you all,

Tammy & Sandy

Cyndi Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cyndi Lou said...

Wow!! I can't say anymore than what Tammy How said! We love you guys so very much- the whole bunch of you... The Flemings, The Barbers, The Martins!!! God did SO GOOD when He created such an awesome family and the heritage that The Flemings and Martins have passed down to you all is amazing!

We are rejoicing with you and claiming nothing but perfect health for precious Ella! I am so glad that is behind you and I am so relieved that you are feeling better Angela!!

We will continue to pray for Emma and for our precious Dewey and Jo... for wisdom and direction in the coming days!!

Way to go Kyle!! That is awesome and I know you are so proud! And Katie, congrats!! I will have a donation for you also next time I see you!

What a blessing you and Tim have in your precious children! A gift from the Lord indeed! (Well as it turns out, I guess I COULD say more than Tammy How! :) )

Have a blessed, wonderful day!! We love you all very much!!!

Love you,

Cyndi (& Joe & Anna Grace & Austin)

The Wild World of Richmond said...

Angela, I just wanted you to know that the Richmond's have been praying for all of your family since this crazy ordeal started. I don't know you guys very well right now, but hope to get to know you better after all your stress has eased up. We'll pray for Emma and Ella, well- everybody this week. I'm sure the MRI will bring good news and some relief to your tired mind. Blessings,
Terri Richmond

Nana Elaine said...

My what beautiful children you have!! They must get their looks from your mother's side. HA HA
I am so proud of all of you.
To God be the Glory Great things He has done.
Love You
Mom

Katie Fleming said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo Fleming said...

Hey All of You!

What a good report "We're All Doing Great" is! Thanks be to our gracious God! I too love the new template and the family pictures. We love you so much! Go Katie...go Kyle...go Ella! Thank you Angie for including the report about Emma too. And thank you all the wonderful friends that wrote all the precious comments. How blessed we all are to be fortunate enough to have you be a part of our lives! You move me to tears! I love everything ya'll write or say!